Friday, August 30, 2013

Total Surfing Fitness - High Paying Surfing Fitness Program Reviews


About Clayton Beatty & Total Surfing Fitness
surfing workout 1Dear surfer,
My name is Clayton Beatty and since 2008 I have helped thousands of surf and snow sports athletes with my functional fitness training programs.
My strength and conditioning advice has been featured in Smorgasboarder surf magazine as well as many major Australian newspapers – Sunday Telegraph, Sunday Herald Sun, The Sunday Mail and The Sunday Times.
I’m a Qualified Exercise Scientist and member of Exercise & Sports Science Australia (ESSA) and have a Bachelor of Science (Human Movement) and a Bachelor of Commerce from the University of Western Australia.
workout for surfing
Like yourself, I have a passion for surfing and I am using my expertise to help other surfers perform at their peak. Total Surfing Fitness was created so surfers like you can have access to a surf fitness training program that will not only help reduce the risk of injury, increase your health, make you look ripped, but also actually help you become an awesome surfer!
Total Surfing Fitness uses surfing exercises and surfing workouts and is your complete strength & conditioning guide to help get your body in the best physical condition to hit the surf.

How Much Time Do I Need For The Workouts?
You can start with as little as 2-3 workouts per week, with each surfing workout taking around 45 minutes.
Once you are into a good routine, you can build on that and do some extra surfing workouts, but of course that depends on how much time you have, and how much time is spent surfing!
Most people will find that in the beginning 2-3 surfing workouts per week is enough to make a significant difference to their surfing performance. a
.
Weekend Warrior Turns Back The Clock 10 Years
“I am a mostly a weekend warrior, now with work and family duties. I do get the occasional glass off session and luckily the wife is OK with both days on the weekend. Summer here in So Cal can be very inconsistant, flat for 3 weeks then a solid SW swell for days, flat for another week, then sporadic days of wind swell. Your exercises have helped me to maintain my strength in the flat spells and has given me more spring and jump in my turns and occasional airs. The squats, lunges, and spiderman climbs have given my knees a welcomed strength. I have had issues with MCL strains when the layback turns get too laid back and when the closeout barrels come down hard on me. My knees feel like they did 10 years ago. I am not an exercise person, my fitness is surfing and hiking. This routine gives me more motivation because the outcome will improve my surfing. Thanks for the routines Clayton.”
Andy Ventura, CA
.
Yes, I want to start on the Total Surfing Fitness program, but what if it doesn’t work for me?
I’ll give it to you absolutely FREE!
workouts for surfers 2
Our 100% Risk-Free Money-Back Guarantee
I’m so confident that this surf training program will help you boost your surfing fitness that I am willing to give you your money back if you are not completely satisfied.
Download the program and read through all the information and use the programs and if you are not 100% satisfied you can keep the whole package.
You get 60 days to evaluate this program. If within those 60 Days you are not satisfied, you simply contact Click Bank (via the special link in your email receipt) and get a full refund. a
.
Junior Surfer Stronger in Bigger Surf
“I was approached by a father of a 12 yr old who is just starting out on our local Billabong Junior series here in South Africa , he wanted me to help coach his son as I was fairly successful on the local circuit. I had no idea on fitness or coaching so I went onto your site and downloaded some info. This little guy has now achieved 2 fourth places in his last 3 contests and is getting stronger in bigger surf. It has also allowed me to get fitter (I am 33 now) and I feel better. Thanks a stack.”
Ben Roberts
.
How much does Total Surfing Fitness cost?
Let me ask you this… What price do you put on your surfing ability?
To see me for private training would cost you hundreds of dollars… However, we think Total Surfing Fitness should be affordable to all surfers, so we have come up with a killer download option to help you boost your surfing fitness and surfing performance!
.

Summary Of What You Get…

  • Total Surfing Fitness 12 Week Program – Level 1, 2 and 3 Manuals
  • Killer Cardio Training for Surfers Manual
  • Flexibility & Mobility for Surfers Manual
  • Foam Rolling for Surfers Manual

Download Total Surfing Fitness Risk FREE – $47


.
.
The Total Surfing Fitness program come as downloadable PDF manuals which can be viewed on PC or Mac.
No physical products will be shipped. After you order, you will get INSTANT ACCESS to download the workout manuals.

Try It Out For 60 Days With No Risk!

Remember you get 60 days to evaluate the program. If within those 60 days you are not satisfied, you can simply contact Click Bank and get a full refund.
.
Look forward to seeing you out in the surf,
Clayton Beatty BSc (Human Movement) BComm
Exercise Scientist
Author of Total Surfing Fitness
TotalSurfingFitness.com
If you have any more questions, please contact us:
Monday – Friday from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (WAST) 0421-776-720

Surfing

.



Total Surfing Fitness - High Paying Surfing Fitness Program Reviews


Total Surfing Fitness - High Paying Surfing Fitness Program Reviews
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.